1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for this award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
I want to thank Laurel at My Journey Into Darkness for nominating me. She is a dear friend and a survivor of some horrid experiences. You’d be hard pressed to find a more loyal and supportive friend. 🙂
1. Have you ever stolen anything?
Apparently I was a bit of a klepto when I was about 2-4 years old. Mainly, I stole a Ken doll and a purple plastic Barbie chair from my older cousin. Story goes I snuck it in my diaper bag and claimed they were given to me when my mom asked about it.
2. If you could only eat one vegetable for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
I’m pretty fond of asparagus, even though they make your pee stink…
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a “business owner” for a bit when I was in junior high, but then in high school I wanted to become a school psychologist until I realized that the type of work I really wanted to do was better described by a therapist career.
4. Do you “picture” what I look like? If so, describe me.
I imagine a slender blond with delicate features and beautiful green eyes. Am I close????
5. Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life?
God. I know that sounds cliché, but he’s the only one I consistently trusted and looked to both growing up and now as an adult. I don’t believe I’d be where I am today without my faith.
6. If you couldn’t blog, what would you do?
7. What do you consider to be an unpardonable sin?
Uh, cold blooded murder is pretty dismal, but in the end, it’s not up to me to decide what’s forgivable and what’s not. That’s not to say that I won’t shut you out if you are a toxic person who does horrible things…
8. If you could torment anybody, who would you choose and how would you torment them?
I’m a lover, not a tormentor. 😉
9. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Hmmm… I have peed and pooed my pants… as a adult. Don’t ask…
10. What is your middle name?
I don’t have one.
11. Who would you take to a deserted island and would you leave them there if you were rescued?
Valentine and hell no!!!! I could never desert my little Yoda looking guy.