Here’s my response to Babe’s word challenge.
Word was: Zombie
He walks like an emotional zombie
but instead of eating brains, he eats hearts
He breaks open the cavity of my chest and
claws at the heart that beats beneath it
He rips it from me as I scream in pain
he doesn’t care, he is hungry
My heart will suffice his appetite
He chews the tender valves as if they are nothing
My blood squirts over his face and clotes
his face is rotting from the hearts he has stolen
he reaks and clings to the attributes that once made him human
but he is human no longer
his own heart is decayed
it stopped beating long ago
so he steals and pillages from others
hoping to restore his humanity
How dare he so callously benefit from me
I lay in a heap, carnage to his hungry will
watching slowly bleeding out
last breaths wasted on gasps
my thoughts are shallow, where did he come from
how does my heart taste?
is it as delicouous as is seems?
I wait for the pain to pass as he munches heartely on
darkeness is consuming me
my life in his dirty hands
I hate him for cutting it short
I hate his rotton grip
how can such a being exist without warning?
I will never know, he is a mystery to me
You filthy soul reaper
If I had the chance to, I would have stabbed you first
ended your dead soul
so that mine could live on
you know what you do
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
I pass on the word challenge to my fellow bloggers:
Word is: Ache